Friday, February 19, 2010

Us!

Hello!

Thank you for taking the time to check out our blog! I decided to start giving updates on here so our family that doesn't get to see us all the time can still have a place to go to see what's going on with us. I also feel like there are so many things that happen everyday that I need to keep track of, and this is a great place to jot those down.

I'm Cyndi, and I'm married to Nick. We got married on November 7, 2009. We have a little boy named Grayson. He'll be 2 on May 2 of this year.

We are really enjoying our life together. We're just getting started, so we have a lot of crazy stories to share about our learning experiences! This is the place I hope to keep track of the chaos we call our life!

Although life is unexpected and crazy, we are blessed beyond measure. Our God is an AWESOME God and we give him praise every single day for the things He has provided for us.

We hope you will get a little enjoyment out of our everyday experiences. If nothing else, at least you'll have plenty of examples of why we should be in your prayers every night!

Love and God bless,

The Ramon Family

No comments:

Post a Comment